These conditions of sale (hereinafter only "Terms") govern the sale of products marketed by ECOSTUDIO of Rigon Vanni & CSnc. All contracts to purchase products through the site www.cvtfr4shop.it and procedures therein indicated, between the seller and the customer will be governed by these Terms.All published prices include VAT.
Acceptance of the conditions of sale
1. The contract between cvtfr4shop.it and the Customer shall be considered concluded with the acceptance, even partial, by ECOSTUDIO, who reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept the order. This acceptance is automatic, unless otherwise communicated to the client. By placing an order in the provided manner, the Client declares that he has read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2. If the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his profession), once the online purchase procedure is completed, will print or save an electronic copy, but keep these terms of sale, in compliance with the requirements of Art. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree n. 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. It's escluded any right of the Customer to indemnity or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for any direct or indirect personal and / or property, caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order.
How to Buy
1. The customer can only purchase products in the electronic catalog of ECOSTUDIO when placing the order and viewable at http://www.cvtfr4shop.it, as described in the relevant information sheets. The technical information included in the site faithfully reproduce those of the parent.
2. The correct order is confirmed by cvtfr4shop.it through an answer by e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will contain date and time of receipt of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication. The message will include all data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and communicate any corrections, as described in this document. The Customer can also check the status of your order by logging in to the website dedicated to him in the "My Orders".
3. In the case of non-acceptance, ECOSTUDIO is committed to a timely notification to the customer.
4. All prices in this site shall be construed prices to the public and, therefore, include VAT. ECOSTUDIO reserves the right to change prices at any time, without notice. In the case where it is published an incorrect price and / or clearly insignificant, for any reason (error in our systems, human error, etc ..), the order will be canceled, even in case of initial validation.
1.Bank transfer in advance
In case of payment by bank transfer in advance, sending the ordered only occurs when the actual crediting to c / c of ECOSTUDIO of Rigon Vanni & CSnc, which must occur within 5 working days from the date of acceptance of the order, after which the order is deemed automatically canceled.The purpose of the bank transfer must include the identifier of the order (year, type and order number), which is issued in the order confirmation email.
The data of the c / c are shown at the time of confirmation of the order and sent automatically via email.
In case of purchase through the PayPal payment method at the end of the order the customer is directed to login page PayPal. The amount of the order is debited from your PayPal account at the time of order. In case of cancellation by both the customer and in case of non-acceptance, the amount will be refunded to customer's PayPal account.
The cancellation is possible until the moment in which the same is not yet in stock preparation.
When the annulment of the transaction is required, in no event cvtfr4shop.it is liable for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delay in the failure to release the amount committed by PayPal. At no time during the purchase process we are able to know the customer's financial information. As there is no transmission data, there isn't the possibility that this data is intercepted. No archive contains, or maintain such data. For every transaction made with your PayPal account you will receive a confirmation email from PayPal.
3. Credit Card
Through Paypal you can also pay by credit card.
At no time during the purchase process we are able to know the customer's financial information. As there is no transmission data, there isn't the possibility that this data is intercepted. No archive contains, or maintain such data.
For every order placed on www.cvtfr4shop.it, ECOSTUDIO invoices of material sent. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the Customer are authentic.
Shipping costs are charged to the customer and are shown explicitly at the time of order. The payment methods of the goods will be the same chosen when ordering.
No responsibility can be attributed to ECOSTUDIO in case of delay in the order or delivery of goods ordered.
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
- that the number of boxes is the same as indicated on the invoice;
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or otherwise, altered.
Any external damage or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately reported to the carrier making the delivery, adding the word "withdrawal conditional" on the appropriate document.
Processing times and delivery
1. Time of order processing
"time of order processing" means the amount of time that elapses from order entry to delivery of the product to corriere. All orders containing products in stock, which is received confirmation of payment by 12.00 on a business day, are assigned to the courier already in the afternoon of the same day.
2. Delivery courier
Usually the goods are delivered within 3 days from date of shipment.
Delivery costs depends on the weight and on the country you're buying from.
Right of withdrawal
1. Under Article. 64 et seq of Legislative Decree. N. 206/2005, if the customer indicates in his order a VAT number, instead of the Tax Code, can not exercise the right of withdrawal. If, on the contrary, indicates the tax code may decide to withdraw from the purchase made for any reason and without penalty.
2. To return the product, the customer must communicate directly with ECOSTUDIO, by calling 0424-410096. The Customer may entrust the consignment to any carrier of your preference and will send it within 10 working days to:
ECOSTUDIO of Rigon Vanni & CSncVia Oppio, 32 / B36064 MASON VICENZA (VI)
3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
-the customer can make only the entire product, not just parts of it;
-once opened, you can not return products;
-the product must be returned in its original packaging, complete with all accessories and documentation;
-the product must be returned in perfect condition, it will not be accepted products that show signs of damage,attrition or dirt.
4. ECOSTUDIO will make the refund within 30 days from the date of return of the product at its stores and only in accordance with the requirements of Article. 3 above and when the returned product and its packaging have the characteristics indicated in art. 3 above.
5. The right of withdrawal even if already exercised void if the customer fails to return the good within 30 days from the exercise of the right of withdrawal. Upon expiry of the term the goods are returned when they are delivered to the carrier or freight forwarder.
The personal information requested under the order are collected and processed by ECOSTUDIO on media, in order to meet the obligations under the contract with the customer and will not under any circumstances and no license sold to third parties. ECOSTUDIO guarantees its customers the respect of rules on the processing of personal data covered by the privacy code under LD. 196 of 30.06.03. These data is kept by ECOSTUDIO of Rigon Vanni & CSnc, Via Oppio, 32 / B - 36064 MASON VICENTINO (VI), in the person who from time to time is the legal representative, unless a manager is appointed under art. 29 of Legislative Decree no. n. 196 / 2003.The customer, at any time, has the right to revoke the consent to processing his personal data by written notice sent to the registered office of ECOSTUDIO. The customer, who claims to have received the information pursuant to art. 13 and the rights to himself owed, under Article. 7 of the Decree. N. 196/2003, has the right to access their data in the manner specified therein. Marketing communications will be sent only with the explicit consent of the customer, released together with the authorization for treatment and with the sending of registration form online.
The conditions contained herein may be modified by ECOSTUDIO without notice and will be valid from the date of publication on the website www.cvtfr4shop.it